当前位置: 玩币族首页 > 区块链资产 > 推特五万关注度的MIX6月10日20:00要上线MDEX(heco)


2021-06-10 比特币特工 来源:区块链网络

It's official: MIX will launch MDEX, HECO's largest decentralized exchange, on June 10 (20:00)

Mix is a decentralized, community-driven, fairly issued Meme token on the HECO chain from the largest community of blockchain enthusiasts in the United States. The project theme is NFT Games + Blockchain Tools Treasure Box.

No pre-digging, no private placement, no public offering, no additional issuance, the pool is permanently locked, and the autonomous community is completely decentralized. Total MIX: 10 billion. When issued, there are 70% of tokens (0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000001) into a black hole, the remaining 30% of all tokens, inject liquidity pool, and liquidity pool was permanently locked.

Mix Heco's first NFT game "Lucky Mix" will be available on June 30. The next step will be to go online the Blockchain tool treasure box function. Three unique products will be launched in the third quarter.

Mix has an extreme deflationary mechanism:

1. There will be a 6% burn on each transaction to achieve token deflation, of which 3% will be injected back into the liquidity pool and 3% will be distributed to all holders.

2. Each product is designed with the destruction function. Paying Mix for using the product is equivalent to transferring the money to the project party, and this process will be accompanied by 6% burn. Mix shall be paid for using the product, and all Mix received by the project party shall be destroyed.

3. Deflation and dividend mechanisms are very user-friendly. As products come online, more and more people will trade and transfer, more and more people will burn and destroy, more and more coins will be used by currency holders, and the liquidity pool will get larger and larger, and the price curve will get higher and higher.

Total MIX: 10 billion

MIX address: